The Fosseway Performance Big Brake Kit for the Jensen Interceptor MK11, Interceptor MK111 and FF Mk2 is intended to optimise the braking of the later generations of Interceptors and FF’s. It dramatically improves the stopping power of these stunning cars.
A special version of our light weight aluminium 6082 T6 billet caliper is used in conjunction with a two part bell and rotor to deliver superb stopping power. The caliper weighs significantly less than the original cast iron unit which improves wheel control by reducing your cars un-sprung weight. Despite their increased size, the calipers are 100% compatible with your existing hydraulic system.
The specially produced two part vented disc measures 325 mm x 32 mm and offers stunning looks and huge improvements over the original disc. The aluminium bell mounts directly to your original hub and requires no permanent modification.
Please note that due to the size of this disc assembly it is necessary to fit 17″ wheels.
The Fosseway Performance uprated brake caliper incorporates the following features:
- Made in the UK
- Elegant understated design in a choice of finish
- Standard silver anodized body gives excellent weather protection and an understated look
- Premium black anodized body for an alternative stylish appearance at no extra cost
- Requires no permanent modification
- Four piston caliper design delivers a balanced braking force to each side of the disc
- Strong, 6 bolt caliper body construction ensures a rigid and flex free operation
- Internal fluid crossovers keep the caliper design clean and simple and eliminate the risk of damaging external pipes
- Fully dust sealed to withstand the most arduous driving conditions
- High temperature fluid seals ensure reliable long term performance
The Big Brake Kit also includes
- Specially manufactured 325 mm x 32 mm two part vented discs and mounting bells
- Supplied with stainless steel braided brake lines for the front of the car
- EBC Ultimax brake pads are included as standard
Jensen Interceptor Big Brake Kits – MK11 and MK111 and FF MK2 (Please specify which model when ordering)
Big Brake Upgrade in standard Silver finish or Black anodised finish £1095.00 + VAT