You can order your items by phone or by sending us an e-mail and we are happy to accept a variety of payment methods.
Order by Phone
Call us on (+44) 1386 426 249 to place your order and to pay by credit or debit card
Order by E-Mail
To order by e-mail please send you request to:
Please include the following information:
- Full Name
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address
- Contact Phone Number
- List of products required
If you are commercial organisation located in the EU (outside the UK) please include your company name and VAT number so that we can remove the UK VAT element from your invoice.
Once we have all your details we will e-mail you a full invoice (including shipping costs) and a link to our secure webpage to allow you to make payment online.
We carry most of out items in stock but some of the less common brake upgrades and conversions are built to order with a lead time of between 2 and 4 weeks. We will always advise you if items are out of stock and will be happy to reserve an item for you so that it is despatched as soon as it is available.
We can accept payment by the following means:
- Credit / Debit Card – Except AMEX – We will send you a link to our secure online payment page with your invoice to allow payment by credit or debit card.
- Cheque – We can accept cheques but the funds must clear prior to the despatch of goods
- Bank Transfer – We are happy to accept payments directly into our bank account. Our account details will be provided on your invoice – A £7.00 fee will be applied to transfers from overseas accounts
- PayPal – We can send you a PayPal invoice for payment online – Please note that due to the high cost of processing a transaction we will add a 3% surcharge to the invoice value if PayPal is used.
We have selected UPS as our global shipping partner. This ensures a reliable and prompt service to customers in every country. (To date we have sold products in 38 countries and this tally continues to rise) .
Normally we use a 24 hour delivery service in the UK, 48 hours in the EU and a 3-5 day service to the rest of the world. If you have an urgent need for the products please let us know and we will arrange an express delivery if possible – this may incur a supplementary charge.
Please note that customers based outside the EU will receive their goods free from UK VAT but may face import duties and UPS handling fees when their items are delivered. These costs must be paid by the customer to permit UPS to deliver. Local import rules vary substantially from region to region so we apologise for being unable to calculate these fees when quoting our shipping costs which must be regarded as excluding these costs.
If you prefer to use an alternative shipping company for shipments outside the EU please advise us at the time of discussing your order and we will try to oblige.