New Design – Lower Price – Same Great Quality
Uprated Front / Rear Brake Piston assemblies for Dunlop Equipped cars
The design of Dunlop brake calipers means that for many cars there is the option to replace the piston assemblies and re-use the caliper body and handbrake assembly.
Fosseway Performance can offer high quality replacement Dunlop style pistons to allow you to easily upgrade your rear brakes and, where our four piston calipers are inappropriate, your front brakes as well . Our Dunlop style piston assemblies feature modern style fluid seals to give improved performance and a better pedal feel as well as secondary wiper seals to prevent the ingress of dust and water.
We have completely eliminated the brake pad retractor mechanism from the design which makes our pistons more reliable and has the added benefit of reducing pedal travel.
We can supply a wide range of piston sizes installed in both the standard size body and the larger size body fitted to certain Ferraris, Aston Martins and Facel Vegas etc
The body of the piston assembly is made from anodized 6082 T6 Billet aluminium with Hard anodised T6 pistons to give ensure a long, corrosion free life. As with all our products they can be fitted with no permanent modification to your car and can be used with standard brake pads (no backing plate) or modern pads with a steel backing plate.
In addition to our replacement Dunlop style piston assemblies we can also offer uprated EBC Green Stuff brake pads and Turbo Groove rear brake discs (Jaguar Only) for use with the Dunlop calipers to provide improved braking.
As a final suggestion, if you are installing uprated piston assemblies to a Jaguar with inboard rear discs it makes great sense to fit one of our Easy Bleed remote bleed kits at the same time. This kit transforms the bleeding of the inaccessible rear brakes.
Uprated Dunlop Piston Assemblies:
- Billet 6082 T6 aluminium body
- Anodised finish in silver to match front calipers
- Hard anodised pistons
- Modern fluid seals
- Dust seals (wiper seals)
- Direct replacement for original Dunlop pistons
- Compatible with original or uprated brake pads
- 1 3/4″ Uprated Aluminium Replacement Piston Assemblies – set of 4 £420.00 + VAT
- 1 5/8″ Uprated Aluminium Replacement Piston Assemblies – set of 4 £420.00 + VAT
- 1 1/2″ Uprated Aluminium Replacement Piston Assemblies – set of 4 £420.00 + VAT
Special order sizes:
- 2 1/8″ Uprated Aluminium Replacement Piston Assemblies – set of 4 £500.00 + VAT
- 1 1/4″ Uprated Aluminium Replacement Piston Assemblies – set of 4 £500.00 + VAT
Uprated EBC Green Stuff Rear Brake Pads £59.00 + VAT