The Fosseway Performance Vented Brake upgrade is designed for both Rover P6 2000 and 3500 cars originally equipped with either Dunlop or Girling disc brakes. It will significantly improve the way your car looks, feels and stops.
The light weight aluminium 6082 T6 billet caliper weighs significantly less than the original caliper. Because of this it also improves wheel control by reducing your unsprung weight.
All our calipers are carefully sized to ensure they are 100% compatible with your existing hydraulic system. The specially vented disc is designed to fit behind standard 14″ wheels so that the classic look of your car is not compromised.
The Fosseway Performance up-rated brake caliper incorporates the following features:
- Made in the UK
- Elegant understated design in a choice of finish
- Standard silver anodized body gives excellent weather protection and an understated look
- Premium black powder for a high gloss, easy clean surface
- Premium black hard anodized body for extra durability and stylish appearance
- Requires no permanent modification
- Four piston caliper design delivers a balanced braking force to each side of the disc
- Strong, 6 bolt caliper body construction ensures a rigid and flex free operation
- Internal fluid crossovers keep the caliper design clean and simple and eliminate the risk of damaging external pipes
- Fully dust sealed to withstand the most arduous driving conditions
- High temperature fluid seals ensure reliable long term performance
Rover P6 3500 Vented Brake Upgrade
- Specially manufactured 25 mm x 276 mm vented discs which will dramatically improve your braking systems ability to dissipate heat, avoiding brake fade and disc warping.
- Our vented brake kits are supplied with stainless steel braided brake lines for the front of the car
- EBC Ultimax brake pads are included as standard
Rover P6 2000 / 3500 Vented Brake Upgrade in standard Silver finish £715.00 + VAT
Rover P6 2000 / 3500 Vented Brake Upgrade in either premium finish £790.00 + VAT
Please specify if you car is fitted with the early Dunlop calipers or the later Girling calipers when ordering