Fosseway Performance has a vast range of high torque starter motors for classic cars. Our up-rated reduction geared starters are 100% brand new genuine Denso units – We never use rewound cores or cheap imported copies (although for some models we do supply equally high quality Hitachi units)
- Hand assembled in the UK and individually dynamometer tested
- Balanced armatures eliminate vibration
- Smaller and lighter that the original with up to 200% more cranking power
- Lower current draw reduces the strain on your battery and produces a stronger ignition spark
- 4.4:1 gear ratio easily turns large, high compression engines
- Individually designed for each application to ease installation
- Compatible with Inertia and Pre-engaged applications
- Suitable for both positive and negative earth vehicles
Hitachi PMGR (Permanent magnet gear reduction) linear starters with integral solenoid for an authentic vintage look also available for some vehicles – please see price list
Fosseway Performance High Torque starter motor in action
Now Available for over 800 applications. Please refer to the Price List below for full details.
If your car is not listed please enquire about your specific vehicle.
All prices are net of VAT